Error Code: 3 (PatchPathNotFound):
There was no way found to patch from version '18.104.22.168' to version: '22.214.171.124'.
The patch servers are most likely in the process of being updated
Please try again in a few minutes.
Error messages like this would probably keep on pop up to your monitor. If you fail to fix the problem properly, you would eventually experience computer slowdown, system failures or program crashes. Sometimes you might also get a blue screen of death.
We strongly suggest that you run a quick scan for error code 3 for your PC to check and fix the errors.
What Is Error Code 3?
Error code 3 could be a sign for a corrupt registry. It would also show up when there is something wrong in the hard ware of your computer. The error happens when the hard ware of your computer is missing, or the driver of the hard ware is not installed properly that your computer cannot find the hard ware in its legitimate location.
How to Fix Error Code 3?
Once you know the cause of error code 3 and the possible results you could get, the next thing for you to do is to find a way to deal with the related problems.
All you have to do is to identify the occasion when you receive the error message and repair it in the right way.
- If you receive the error message when you are trying to create new files in the template, you should click on File > New > Basic Page > HTML. Then you have to apply the template to the new page you try to create. To do this, you should click on Modify > Templates > Apply Template to Page.
- If error message says that the driver of a particular hard drive is corrupt, you could get a new driver and install it to your computer. Or you could go to the Internet and upgrade the driver of that hard drive to the latest version.
- Check if the error is caused by insufficient memory in your hard drive. If this is the case, get rid of files or programs that you don’t need. You could store files you do not use often into a portable hard drive or write them into blank CDs. Just remember that your computer needs some free space to ensure its proper work and efficiency.
- Undo recent changes in your computer. Chances are that you have modified some settings in your operating system that leads to error code 3. You could try to undo these changes and see if the problem still exits.
If the above solutions are not effective, you could also try the ways presented below:
- Check and see all the template files in your PC are in the template folder
- If you are using a shared network folder with a UNC path as your local root folder, set the local hard drive as the root folder (C:\)
- Install all the installation available in the Windows Updates
- Scan your system for virus in case of some backdoor application is running in your system and remove the infections
- Scan your registry for possible threats and fix the errors in your registry
To ensure the security and efficiency of your PC, get our ErrorCodeFix to fix error code 3 error in minutes!